MESSAGE FROM YOUR BOARD -
Membership is now CLOSED.
Please return to this site in November for more information.
Renewal process is open now and through our January meeting for 2018 for active 2017 members only! Which means you must be a current active member and have a 2017 sticker on your name badge already!
In order to expedite the process please:
1. Have your renewal form completed for each member.
(You can download the form from the Baby Boomers website below. Forms will also be available at the membership table.)
2. Check, made out to Baby Boomer or cash $10 pp.
3. Your name badge in hand, with your 2017 sticker on it.
Please note: You may bring a friend's renewal only if you have all 3 items above from them with you.
Guest are welcomed at the October meeting. Please stop by the membership table to pay the $5 guest fee.
Now until the January meeting:
Membership is open for 2018 Renewals and 2018 New Members.
Please follow the same instructions above for renewals.
1. Print the membership form from the website and complete it or get a form at the membership table.
2. Bring with you, one driver license per household showing a Baby Boomer birth date (1946 - 1964), and every new member must show their village id.
3. Check made out to the Baby Boomers for $15 or cash. (This fee includes your name tag fee.)
Please no mail in renewals or new memberships. This must be done at the membership table between 6pm - 6:45pm on the night of a meeting, which is the third Wed of the month.
Need to contact the Baby Boomers Club.....send your e-mail to: email@example.com